Friday, August 28, 2015

.Forest, The



Yes, we're unique, but this isn't our story.

Like the trees in a forest, each one of us stands on its own. Each one of us is rooted in the good soil. Some of us grow to be tall, some wide, some short, some small. Each one, unique and standing on its own.

Yet each one of us, especially in this generation, think that we are that special one, the one whom the whole world revolves around. 


"I don't understand why it isn't working out for me."


"I don't belong here."


"I was meant for something more than this!"


Sometimes I'd rather be dead than this growing pain.


"Why can't I just be like that right now?"


We are different, we are all unique. We all have a special gift, a special talent, a special story, don't we?


Yes, we're unique, and each one of us, all say the same thing. "I am special, I am different, but I don't know how I separate from all these other trees."


Each one of us stands by ourselves, a spruce, a pine, a birch, an oak. Different, yet the same.

Yes, we're all unique, but this isn't our story. 


In fact, take a step back, and see the forest. Take a step back, and see the big picture. Take a step back, this isn't our story.


This isn't our story, but it is beautiful. It is beautiful indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment